Templates are easy-to-use, reusable blueprints that supercharge your team's creative development workflow in the Specless platform.
To add a new template:
1. Log in to the Specless web app.
2. On the Dashboard, select the organization for which you'd like to add a new template.
3. Click Add New Template to open the New Template window
4. Type the name of the template into the Template Name field.
5. Select S-Kit Boilerplate from the Content menu to populate your new template.
6. Select Add Initial Version to Specless Sync to save a copy of the template to your local system.
7. If you need to, type or select labels from the Add Labels field. (For a detailed explanation of labels in the Specless platform, please see Organizing with Labels .)
8. Click Create.
Congratulations — you've just added your new template!